Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:48:08 +0100

[22-05-2005 11:31, Nuno Lucas escreveu]
Btw, i don't have any troubles updating to the org.colinux.stable and
org.colinux.devel branches.

Just to add that I also fail to pull a fresh database from
monotone.colinux.org with 0.19. I can pull the org.colinux.stable and
org.colinux.devel branches, but then I fail to check out them,
because it says the branches are empty (and it fails to get the
old stable branch - the "father" of the two branches).

On an already pulled database I have, I can pull, update and checkout
without problems (with 0.19 and 0.18).

I then tried with the 0.18 version and no errors occurred. I
successfully pulled, updated and checked out all branches with that
version.

After making that pull with 0.18, I could also work with 0.19 without
problems, so it seems something changed with the initial 0.19 pull.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas