Re: [Monotone-devel] error while dropping a directory

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] error while dropping a directory
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:13:34 -0700

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 09:35:01AM +0200, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> address@hidden build]$ monotone drop gsl-1.4
> monotone monotone: adding build/gsl-1.4 to working copy delete set
> monotone: warning: SORRY -- 'drop somedir' is not going to work.
> monotone: warning: Revert and try 'find somedir -type f | xargs monotone drop'

*sigh* guess this warning here still isn't prominent enough :-)

Your working copy is broken, until you 'monotone revert
build/gsl-1.4'.

In light of all the upcoming changes, I'm just going to disable
delete_dir on mainline, we can re-enable it on whatever branch it gets
fixed on...

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen