[Monotone-devel] Re: Server fails to start up because it messes with MT

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Server fails to start up because it messes with MT directory
Date: 10 May 2005 12:08:53 +0200

Derek Scherger writes:

 > Another alternative might be to adjust the non-working
 > copy commands to never look for MT.

Oh, I have no problem with Monotone reading MT/options
whenever there is one; I think that's a feature. It's just a
feature that I'd like to be able to switch off. ;-)

Whether or not that should be the default for the "serve"
command, for example, should be up to the user to configure.
Maybe more LUA hooks are called for?

Peter