Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.19

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.19
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 18:07:13 +0000

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 04:39 -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 04:36:55AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> > I am happy to announce the release of monotone 0.19, now available
>
> *sigh* Problem with doing releases when it's late; you do the whole
> thing fine, and then you forgot to include the release notes in the
> announcement :-).

Hehe.

> Relevant excerpt from NEWS:
[...]

Man, I really like all the new features in this release.  Especially:
annotate, the c: selector (which I was supposed to write some day),
initialization of attributes (exec bit) and the inventory.  Anyway, all
the other changes are interesting/useful too.

Just writing this to thank you all! :-)

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/