Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-.15 appears to lose branches on migrate

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-.15 appears to lose branches on migrate
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:43:45 -0700

David Mandel wrote:
I attempted to migrate to the new version and lost my branches. Please let me know if I am doing something incorrectly (running
Windows XP version).

BTW: I am new to using monotone, but it have really met a need in my
department and I am enjoying using it.

Hi David, the migration in this case is actually a two step process and it looks like you might have only done step 1.

After running the db migrate command you must run the db changesetify command. See the README.changesets file listed on the home page for more details.

Cheers,
Derek