Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone on windows98

From: carloshespanhol
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone on windows98
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:03:10 -0300

thank you Magnus,

it end up that monotone was looking for the LUA rc file
I'm using the --norc option and it's working fine this way.

I'm not using cygwin.
I'm planning to make a GUI with delphi and then port to freepascal.

Em 5 Aug 2004, Magnus Therning escreveu:

>I have run into problems with Cygwin a few times. It seems sometimes
>(depending on some environment variables that might exist) that your
>$HOME isn't set properly. Take a look in /etc/passwd and check what your
>home is set to. Modifying it, and then making sure the directory exists
>has solved the problem for me.
>
>Hope it helps.
>
>/M
>
>On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 11:30:42AM -0300, address@hidden wrote:
>>Hi I'm trying to run monote on windows98, but I getting
>>
>>misuse: could not find home directory.
>>
>>I installed cygwin, what else should I install or configure?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Carlos Hespanhol

>--
>Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
>address@hidden
>http://magnus.therning.org/
>
>The network is a stochastic synchronicity generator.
> -- Christopher Locke

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/