[Monotone-devel] Re: Mailing notifications from one server

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Mailing notifications from one server
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:49:21 -0400

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:35:21 +0200 (CEST), Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
<address@hidden> wrote:

Does this sound like a good approach?  I could probably create a lus
script that helps...

it'd probably work. it's probably less work to just teach netsync to
call a new hook when it closes a connection, reporting what it sent
and what it received. I'd be in favour of such a hook; if you want to
cook it up yourself that's great, otherwise please file it as a bug
so I remember to get around to it.

-graydon