[Monotone-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: monotone sync over ssh (stdio)

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: monotone sync over ssh (stdio)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:14:12 -0400

Christof Petig wrote:
I'm proud to announce an alpha release of monotone over ssh. The communication seems to not shut down cleanly at the end but everything else is in place.

that's fantastic news, thanks christof!

I'm sorry I've been somewhat unresponsive recently; lots going on at work, and most of my monotone hacking has been on this new "contexts" stuff.

I'm not sure whether it makes sense at this point to do a june release. I don't really have much spare time atm, and all the work I've seen on monotone in the past month has been on branches, all of which are still incomplete.

would anyone mind if we skip june and do a july release instead?

-graydon