[Monotone-devel] Re: rights management

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: rights management
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:59:33 -0400

Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:

Can I setup monotone that person a, b, c can work/write on src/
(recursive), person d, e on src/gui and doc and person f and g on src/net?

there is no mechanism for this at the moment. in theory we could extend the client hook to evaluate trustworthyness of updates depending on the path affected by the update, but there is nothing in the code to do so at the moment.

-graydon