[Monotone-devel] Re: ChangeLog

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ChangeLog
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:14:12 -0400

Herve Quiroz wrote:

Well, actually I don't know why I didn't think of it before... why not
both? ;)

Indeed, although I'm more in favor of a web, always available, complete
ChangeLog, I also find mail notification useful. So if that's not too
much work, I believe both things would be complementary.

ok, I've built a basic post-commit hook in my development tree. I haven't done an awful lot of testing with it, and I'd *like* to integrate with CIA[1] if possible, but something should be forthcoming soon-ish. I haven't forgotten about this, just been a bit busy.

-graydon

[1] http://cia.navi.cx/