[Monotone-devel] merge2

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] merge2
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:02:33 -0600

In trying to test my patch to std_hooks.lua for xemacs and the cvs style merger
I just
realized where my list of 4 test cases in another post came from.

I'm trying to create a case where I need an external 2-way merge but the one
that comes to
mind (add same file in two different working copies) fails as discussed elsewhere. So how can I create a case where the 2-way merge is done? Can I "mask" the common ancestor
with with a disapproval cert on the file or something?

Derek