[Monotone-devel] Re: "ls unknown" breaks

From: Robert Bihlmeyer
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: "ls unknown" breaks
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:19:50 +0200

Peter Simons <address@hidden> writes:

> I execute "monotone --verbose ls unknown" in a repository
> and get the following output:

[...]

>   monotone: misuse: prohibited path component '.' in
> 'etc/ipsec.conf.d/./zuse.pfm-mainz.de.conf-inactive'

For me this was caused by a boost bug where directory_iterator would
return the dot entry, as opposed to its specification which promised
it would never do that. (I applaud the program practises that catched
an endless loop in the making.) Upgrading to boost 1.31.0 made the
problem go away.

--
Robbe