[Monotone-devel] Re: Problems compiling 0.8 on OpenBSD 3.3

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems compiling 0.8 on OpenBSD 3.3
Date: 06 Jan 2004 14:19:49 +0100

jjh-monotone  writes:

 > In file included from boost/socket/src/address_info.cpp:22:
 > boost/socket/address_info.hpp:56: parse error before `{' token
 > boost/socket/address_info.hpp:65: syntax error before `&' token
 > boost/socket/address_info.hpp:65: `IteratorAdaptor' was not declared in this
 >    scope

This looks like the "usual" BSD problem with the network
data types. The file address_info_cpp.cpp should probably
include <sys/types.h> before including any other system
header. I'm just guessing, though, I don't have a BSD
machine available to try it. (Does Savannah have a compile
farm like Sourceforge has?)

Peter