Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems compiling on Solaris 9 with GCC 3.3.2

From: Will
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems compiling on Solaris 9 with GCC 3.3.2
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:01:25 +0000

I can wait, and if not, perhaps I'll have to start brushing off my C++ skills again and start understanding how it all hooks together, too.
Thanks, and have a nice holiday!

--
Will

On 2003.12.18 05:35, graydon hoare wrote:
Will wrote:

and 'checkout', etc using '--branch' will not work, though giving a manifest ID seems to. However, it seems to work after the 2nd commit. I've managed to get the latest depot packages, and will compare, as I imagine this is abnormal.

actually, both these are problems eric kidd reported (and posted a helpful patch for) about .. eh, a week ago? yeah, I just haven't gotten around to integrating his fixes yet, partly because I want to adjust them. the most recent (incorrect) form of heads calculation I put in is a practical issue, for speed on some larger projects, so there's a bit of tweaking to do to get this right. sorry about that.

I'm about to vanish on vacation for a week, so it'll probably remain "not fixed" until the new year. if you want to work with eric's patch of course go ahead, I suspect it's more correct, just not necessarily fast enough :(

-graydon