[Monotone-devel] Re: Problem with duplicate files

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problem with duplicate files
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:14:58 -0500

Lorenzo Campedelli wrote:

while trying to use monotone I stumbled into what I think is a problem.
If two files in the working copy change and they become equal (or two equal files are changed the same way) then the resulting patch-set is wrong, as it reports the real change for one file and a deletion for the next one.
Do you think this behaviour can be changed?

yes. I will look into it, it's clearly wrong and (I think) reasonably easy to detect and work around. thanks for the bug report.

-graydon