Re: checking filesystem free space

From: SZÉPE Viktor
Subject: Re: checking filesystem free space
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:03:28 +0200

Idézem/Quoting Maurizio Marini <address@hidden>:

Hello
I would check against free space, not against used one.
EG, consider this scenario;
df -h | grep opt
/dev/mapper/centos-opt   313G  290G  7.9G  98% /opt

for this server monit  is reporting 92% used, but I have only 2% free.
I would receive an alarm when free space is under a certain  treshold.
Under 5% it should send alarm., for example.
How can I get it?
Best regards

This is how
https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#Filesystem
All the best!

SZÉPE Viktor, honlap üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  address@hidden  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület