Problem with using multiple mail-format

From: Mancillas, Paul
Subject: Problem with using multiple mail-format
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:09:25 +0000

I am trying to setup system performance alerts using Monit 5.14. I have created several configuration files in /etc/monit.d like “cpu_alert” and “mem_alert”. Each of these files has a different mail-format section because I want the subject of the alert mail to show which resource is being overloaded. So the cpu_alert file looks like this:

set mail-format {