Re: Monit is not notifying me of PID changes

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Monit is not notifying me of PID changes
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:56:04 +0200

Hello,

the PID and PPID change tests are no longer implicit from Monit 5.11.0,
changelog excerpt:

--8<--
New: The PID and PPID change tests are no longer implicit. If you
want to test the process PID/PPID changes, you have to add this test
explicitly:
    if changed pid then alert
    if changed ppid then alert
--8<--