monit and m/monit

From: David Montgomery
Subject: monit and m/monit
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:00:10 +0800

Overall I have monit and /monit working together to monitor my ec2
instances.  m/moint is hosted on a dedicated server.

I am using monit from sudo apt-get install monit on ubuntu 64.   Not
built from source.

In m/monit when I got the the status tab and I click on a host, I get
this error.

Cannot connect to Monit -- 404 Not Found

When I test host configuration and I enter in the monit username and
password I get CONNTECTION OK!

On the top of my monitrc file  have the below where is
the ip address of my dedicated server :

set eventqueue basedir /var/monit/ slots 1000
set mmonit http://monit:address@hidden:8080/collector
set httpd port 2812 and use address
    allow localhost
    allow admin:password

set httpd port 2812 and
    use address localhost # only accept connection from localhost
    allow localhost
    allow monit_admin:monit_password      # require user 'admin' with
password 'monit' to I fix given the above config?