Radiusd UDP check not working

From: Johnny Costello
Subject: Radiusd UDP check not working
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:33:53 -0800

I am trying to configure my radiusd check based on the examples. Monit recognizes if radius is down but I cannot get the UDP check to work.

I set my radius UDP check like the example

if failed host 192.168.1.1 port 1812 type udp protocol radius secret testing123 then alert

Looking at my logs I see this.

'radiusd' failed protocol test [RADIUS] at INET[192.168.1.1:1812testing123] via UDP

How do I get this check to work?

One other question, How do I use exec with monit to execute multiple commands.

It would only execute the first command in my string and never the second command I want to execute afterwards.

JC