|Subject:||[Announce] Monit 5.2.5|
|Date:||Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:27:05 +0200|
We have just released Monit 5.2.5 You can download the new release from:
* Fix the process match check - when the monitored process failed
and was restarted by Monit, Monit didn't recognized it is running
after the restart and reported start failure (similar on stop).
Thanks to Kenichi Futatsumori for report and helping to root
cause the problem.
* Fix Debian #617259: symbolic links in the filesystem check doesn't
work. Thanks to Sergey B Kirpichev for report.
* Fix Debian bug #614984: smtp protocol test issues both EHLO and
HELO. Thanks to Sergey B Kirpichev for report.
* Fix bug #32583: Multiple SIP OPTIONS messages use the same header
data. Thanks to Hugh Waite for patch.
* Try harder to get FQDN hostname for the host where monit is running.
The hostname in the $HOST variable which is used in the mail sender
may thus change. Thanks to Sergey B Kirpichev for patch.
* AIX: Fix the time display which was off by GMT difference. Thanks
to Helen Chen for report.
* AIX: Fix the M/Monit heartbeat. Thanks to Helen Chen for report.
* Support symbolic link to monit configuration file.
* Fix crash when monit daemon start delay option was used and monit
was signalized to stop before the start delay passed. Thanks to
John Schult for report.
If you have questions, comments or any other feedback about this release, please reply to this post.
Best regards from the Monit team
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|