Monit JAVA API

From: sandeep srivastava
Subject: Monit JAVA API
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:10:34 +0530

Hi,

I have requirement where i need to use Monit to monitor and manage services. But my enterprise application is in java, and we have our own UI where we want to show service status using Monit, Obviously we need to call Monit in our java code ( We can't use Monit UI provided) .  Monit is in C, Does Monit provides java API ? or you guys have some suggestion , So I can use Monit in my application(Basically i need to call Monit in my java code). Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
sasrivas