Re: Display Directory size and show system uptime

From: Dimitri Yioulos
Subject: Re: Display Directory size and show system uptime
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:46:37 -0500

On Tuesday 28 December 2010 11:30:15 am Krautter,
Jonathan wrote:
> Is this possible?  I'm fairly new to monit but
> can't find anything in the documentation or
> list that explicity defines how to do this.
>

> Running monit 4.10 on RHEL5.
>

> Jonathan Krautter
>
> Enterprise Systems Integrator - Network
> Security
>
> (480) 312-7663
>
> www.ScottsdaleAZ.gov

Er, Jonathan, why are you using an older version
of monit? The project is pretty well into the 5.x
version.

Anyway, you may or may not know that the monit
developers are nice enough to include all the
pieces necessary to create an RPM using rpmbuild.
I'm not sure what dependencies you'd need for
version 4.10 on RHEL5, but the rpmbuild process
would probably provide some hints.

HTH.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.