New Install / Web interface doesn't work

From: Marc Pinnell
Subject: New Install / Web interface doesn't work
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:23:08 -0700

I have a new install of Monit on CentOS 5 on a machine managed by Interworx CP.
Install seemed to go fine. I configured Monit based on another machine that I
have it running on without trouble for the past couple of years. Setup the web
interface like this:

set httpd port 2812 and
        use address
        allow serveradmin:***

When I hit that address from my desktop, I get a server not found error
(leaving off the port 2812 gives me the default apache page).

Any ideas?

Marc Pinnell
1027 Design
PO Box 990872
Redding, CA 96099-0872
fax: 866.232.5300

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government
and I'm here to help."
- Ronald Reagan