Re: [monit] performing several URL checks simultaneously

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] performing several URL checks simultaneously
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:16:44 +0100

See monit manual for logging related setting:
http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#logging

If you are looking for solution which will archive events, maybe M/ Monit can be useful for you:
http://www.mmonit.com/screenshots/
http://www.mmonit.com/screenshots/mmonit_events.html

martin

On Dec 2, 2008, at 1:13 PM, Ron Hecht wrote:

Can you write an example for setting a log file without any filters.
One that writes all the events to the logs?