Re: [monit] Execution Failed Status

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [monit] Execution Failed Status
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:43:55 +0200

On 19. okt. 2007, at 02.32, Sidra Khan wrote:

I've tried to set the daemon time to a new value but in
/var/log/messages I notice that monit is attempting to restart the
process according to the old value. I've tried reloading monit, killing
and restarting it but the new value doesn't seem to take effect? Can
anything else be done?

You are probably starting monit from a script which uses the -d option. This option sets the daemon sleep time and overrides any value set in the monitrc file.