[monit] Re: problem with monitoring apache

From: pavel . stratil-jun
Subject: [monit] Re: problem with monitoring apache
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:45:13 +0200 (CEST)

It seems like there is something wrong with monit ...

localhost ~ # telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /monit HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost
Connection: close

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:58:14 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:50:44 GMT
ETag: "38c150-3-43c2c2764fd00"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

aaaConnection closed by foreign host.

as you can see I'm not using ipv6, so this shouldnt be an issue.