Re: Delaying tests for a number of cycles

From: MosheC
Subject: Re: Delaying tests for a number of cycles
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.
The workaround is not enough in general. It is not always a case of starting
a service. For example, I check files and directories that are created and
initialized by processes yet to be invoked and they might depend on some
other factors. I would like the checks to start only in , let's say, 10
cycles.

Moshe