Delaying tests for a number of cycles

From: MosheC
Subject: Delaying tests for a number of cycles
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 05:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

With "every N cycles" we can lower the test frequency.

Is it possible to only delay the first test for a number of cycles and then
continue normally or possibly delay only the alerts.

I have a lot of alerts when I start monit that are a result of the new
processes being invoked by monit. It is just noise. I would like to get
alerts only after I have reached "steady state" and then the alerts will
really mean something "bad" happened.

Moshe