not only one action in exec

From: Meurer, Werner
Subject: not only one action in exec
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:28:20 +0200

Hello!

Is it possible to have more than one action in an exec like:

    check file /etc/monitrc
        with path /etc/monitrc
        if changed checksum then exec "cp /etc/monitrc /etc/monitrc.`date
+%M%d`;/etc/init.d/monit restart"

I have not managed this to run as I exspected.
Or is it possible to have many "if changed checksum then exec " statements for
one file?
e.g.

    check file /etc/monitrc
        with path /etc/monitrc
        if changed checksum then alert
        if changed checksum then exec "cp /etc/monitrc /etc/monitrc.`date
+%M%d`"
        if changed checksum then exec "/etc/init.d/monit restart"
        if changed checksum then ..........

Would they all be executed?

thanks in advance
Werner