Re: delayed alerts in Monit.

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: delayed alerts in Monit.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:23:35 +0200

Hi,

you can use the 'timeout' statement, which will unmonitor the process and send appropriate alert

Martin

Goet, Kees wrote:
I recently installed Monit, and was wondering if the following is possible:

I check for a certain process to be present in the following way:

            check process amavisd with pidfile /var/amavis/amavisd.pid

If this process disappears I only want to be alerted if it is not restarted within 5 cycles

of Monit. Can this be done?

Regards,

Kees.