Re: Need help to monitor directory ...

From: Igor Homyakov
Subject: Re: Need help to monitor directory ...
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:23:13 +0400

On 6/8/06, Andre Creutz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi  rushiraj

For myself i chech a directory like:

check directory shorewall with path /etc/shorewall/
   if changed timestamp     then alert
   if failed uid root       then alert
   if failed gid root       then alert

If the timestamp changes, the size changes allso (in my case)

But for the future it may be a good idea to include the testing like

      if changed checksum
And   if changed size

For the next monit versions. (if in not wrong ant there is no testing like
that jet)

Best regards