Re: Custom log file

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Custom log file
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 02:49:32 +0200

On 28. mai. 2005, at 00.03, Marco Ermini wrote:

On 5/27/05, Marco Ermini <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]

Sorry for the very bad and fast english, but it's midnight and I have
to close a project here :-/

I think it must be very late, since you forgot to attach the patch to the mail :-) We will have to investigate the patch, when we see it, and decide if we should include it into the monit source code. But up front I would anyway like to say that I don't like to have two ways to log in monit and if the patch is accepted, I, at least would very much like to merge it with the old logger. We need to discuss this, but first we must see the code..

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255