FYI: New web-pages + request for user stories

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: FYI: New web-pages + request for user stories
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 02:46:00 +0100

I have updated the design of the monit web-pages. Hopefully they are a bit more structured and can easily be expanded on content. The old saying, "just because everything is different doesn't mean that anything has changed" is true for now, the old content is more or less wrapped in a new design.

However we have a few new sections and I would like to point out the new section called "User Stories". The hope is that we can fill this with stories about monit. We need your help for this! If you have a story and a picture of yourself and/or the machines monit is running on we would be very grateful if you could send us an email to address@hidden

If you should find any bugs or errors on the page, please let us know.

Ps. I'll check the pages into CVS in a couple of days when any problems are ironed out.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland