Re: monit 4.4-beta2 problems with FreeBSD 4.10

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: monit 4.4-beta2 problems with FreeBSD 4.10
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:32:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Sebastian Zander wrote:

> Hi,

(...)

> Also it seems that for the system cpu stats monit prints the sum of user
> and system under user (system is always 0)!?

Well... monit does only have support for "real" (in the meaning of not
approximated) used user and system load for Linux and for Solaris by now.
As for now all others use the sum of the system load by each process of
the system.  I either need time to find a solution my self, or google one,
or have a contribution.  For me I dont have any *BSD system here. Thus, I
usually guess the code for those systems. (:

Anyways thanks for the contribution.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113