Re: Some feature notes for monit, volume II

From: rory toma
Subject: Re: Some feature notes for monit, volume II
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:23:37 -0700

Something that I want to add (when I get time) is support for generating snmp traps and also for snmp query.

This, if used with the html and sendmail monitoring, give you triple options.

Physical indicators, short of something that blows up the machine or data center, probably aren't as useful. 8-)

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
Senior Principal Lead Something or Other