Monit problems

From: arthur.chereau
Subject: Monit problems
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:54:58 +0100

I've just installed monit and it's great !

I have experienced just one problem with it:
The "Date: " field in alert mails is wrong. For instance, if a mail is sent at
localtime, it will show as 16:30 in my mailbox. This is because the timezone
shift is
wrong: I live at UTC + 1 (France), and the mails are sent with "+0200" in the
date field.

I also have one suggestion:
Would it be possible to have a global "alert" option, to avoid retyping the
same e-mail
address for each check entry ?

Faites un voeu et puis Voila !