Re: Wierd monit/sshd interaction

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Wierd monit/sshd interaction
Date: 06 Aug 2002 03:01:45 +0200

Mark Ferlatte <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 01:56:27AM +0200, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote (0.13):
> >
> > Did this really solve the problem with sshd on debian?
>
> Yep.

My, my. Great work by you and Martin, thanks!

> The call to umask in log.c:open_log() should also probably save away
> the current umask and restore it after the call to fopen.

Another solution would be to set the umask(0022) in the spawn.c file,
once and for all. The original design plan was to set the correct
umask in the function doing file i|o. Obviously I forgot to set it in
the most important place, in spawn() where new programs where started.

Oops!

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland