Re: Monit 2.4.3 SuSE 7.3 Spec ++ #2

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Monit 2.4.3 SuSE 7.3 Spec ++ #2
Date: 10 Jul 2002 20:43:47 +0200

Martin and Rory please send a reply to this email with +1, 0 or -1 if
you accept, is indifferent or decline the following proposal:

(I'm  +1)

Thomas, if Martin or Rory accept:

Thomas Oppel <address@hidden> writes:

> If you like to have me maintaining the SuSE stuff in cvs, okay.

I have created a new directory structure under contrib for package

|-- contrib
    `-- packages
        |-- debian
        |-- redhat
        `-- suse

Head over to savannah and register yourself:

Send me your username and I'll give to CVS karma. You will be CEO of
the suse subdirectory :) Put the stuff you submitted to this list into
this directory.

The finnished RPM's can be put into savannah's download area by
following these directions:

Jan-Henrik Haukeland