Re: Plans for the next release

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: Plans for the next release
Date: 01 Jul 2002 16:06:45 -0700

I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm trying to think of a good way to do remote commands and not give out
browser access. I'd think this would involve some kind of key exchange.

Ideally, I have machine A and B, and machine B is dependant on machine
A. Machine A gives users generic browser access, but I don't want
somebody to be able to use the browser on machine A to see/set stuff on
machine A or B. However, other programs on machine A must be able to
start/stop stuff on machine B.