monit-dev

Re: [monit-dev] Settle feature

From: David Kohen
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] Settle feature
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 21:31:29 +0300

Hi,
Is there anything we could do to get it to the 5.3 version?
If not, when is the version after it planned?

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 00:04:52 +0200
From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
To: The monit developer list <address@hidden>

Thank you very much. This looks useful. We are about to release a new version of Monit which changes every a bit, but it should not be too problematic to include this patch. We'll see if we can include this in later versions, not the upcoming 5.3 though.

Jan-Henrik

--

David Kohen
Waze IFS team.