monit CHANGES.txt

From: Martin Pala
Subject: monit CHANGES.txt
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:07:10 +0000

CVSROOT:        /sources/monit
Module name:    monit
Changes by:     Martin Pala <martinp>   07/01/11 16:07:10

Modified files:
        .              : CHANGES.txt

Log message:
        Byacc prepends banner where it includes the stdlib.h before the p.y
        prologue section. When monit is compiled on linux as 32-bit application
        with largefiles (LFS) support, the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS is not set
        thus the off_t doesn't match and monit will crash. To workaround
        this problem we need to include our config.h ahead of byacc banner.
        Note that the issue didn't occure when:
         - either bison was used instead of byacc
         - or large files support was disabled
         - or monit was compiled with 64-bit support