monit-dev

Re: event ratio patch updated

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: event ratio patch updated
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 00:03:47 +0200

I have only browsed through the patch and it looks fine by me, although I'm not quite sure what is going on with the Event.state_map bit-flicking :-) Since you use a long long (could uint64_t be used instead?) does this mean that there are only room for 64 failed/ passed events? It should be more than enough but should maybe be documented (if I'm right). Anyway here's my +1 for accepting the patch.