monit-dev

monit 4.0 beta

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: monit 4.0 beta
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:57:22 +0200

I'm finished with QA and about to wrap up a monit 4.0 beta. It's late
and I guess you will not see this mail before later, so in good faith
I assume you agree :)

I know we have some issues left; more text in the PLATFORM file and at
least try to resolve the Mac OSX problems reported by Rick. (Maybe
you, Rory, can give this a stab?)

I'll put the beta up on http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/beta/ and
notify the general mailing list.

If all goes well we may release monit 4.0 next week or the week
after. We'll see.

Cheers, guys! good work!

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland