monit-dev

Re: Out of it for a few days

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Out of it for a few days
Date: 17 Jun 2003 23:44:48 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> While I"m waiting for stuff to build at work, I'm upgrading my "monit
> compile farm".
>
> When I'm done, I'll have:
>
> MacOSX
> RH 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0
> Latest FreeBsd
> Latest OpenBsd
> Sparc Solaris 2.8
>
> This will take a few days, and then I can run porting tests on monit
> again.

This is excellent Rory! An awkward question, but do you think it would
it be possible for me to get an account on the Solaris box?  Please
say no if you can't. The reason I ask is that I need to compile the
zervlet project on Solaris but I don't not have access to a Solaris
box.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland