monit-dev

Re: FYI: name changes

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: FYI: name changes
Date: 11 Jun 2003 11:51:49 -0700

The only stuff I plan to check in in the near future is stuff needed to
get monit to work and compile under the "alternate" OS'es of *BSD and
MacOS X.

So, from my point, go ahead with your cleanup, we shouldn't collide.

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 9       http://www.trs80.net