monit-dev

Re: 'monit stop' and 'monit restart' too dangerous?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: 'monit stop' and 'monit restart' too dangerous?
Date: 31 Jan 2003 01:25:24 +0100

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> I just would like to see some token like all if you want to restart
> all services.  => "monit restart all" instead of "monit restart".

I see your point and I can buy the idea about using "monit restart
all" even if it's one more word to type :) if other commiters agree
you're free to change the code in CVS:

monit start     -> monit start all
monit stop      -> monit stop all
monit restart   -> monit restart all

To follow through you should print an error message if
"monit start/stop/restart" was used.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland