monit-dev

Re: depend take 2

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: depend take 2
Date: 20 Dec 2002 16:11:33 -0800

> I see, if you don't mind, you could always test with the old control.c
> but keep the depend stuff in the parser which order the processlist,
> and if it works with all the test cases (e.g. the one mentioned in the
> new man file) I'm not opposed to putting back your code since it's
> easier to understand. I think the most important thing I have done was
> to order the processlist and to check the depend graph for loops and
> false depend names. *But* it seems to work now, doesn't it?

I think I'll leave it be for now because it works (pending checking my
nasty config file) and make the change in 4.0.

The only thing I'm tempted to change is to merge the do_start and
do_stop functions back into a single function.

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 5       http://www.trs80.net