mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol polling; Enable DefinedSearch + SearchR

From: ygrek
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol polling; Enable DefinedSearch + SearchResult
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:27:01 +0300

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 05:00:04 +0100
Sebastian Sauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you maybe aware of a way to work around that ResultInfo-problem? Is
> it maybe possible to add a new ToCore-message to fetch the ResultInfo's
> for a search? Should I create a bug/task at the tracker for that?

Hello, nice to see that KMLDonkey is moving forward!
I do not know what is the reason for missing ResultInfo when polling is enabled
- maybe
it it a bug of its own. Please do create a task in bugtracker, so that this
problem is not
forgotten. Unfortunately, I am not able to give any promises when I will look
into this issue.

--
 ygrek
 http://ygrek.org.ua/