mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] MlDonkey in Linux-Windows at the same time

From: Manolo _
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] MlDonkey in Linux-Windows at the same time
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:32:37 +0000

Hi.

I'd like to know how to install/configure mlDonkey in Linux and Windows on the same computer at the same time in order to share the incoming and (more important) temp directories. Namely, i have Linux and windows installed on the same computer. I'd like to continue downloading when switching from a SO to another. I managed it with emule. I have got a FAT32 partition visible both in Lin & Win and inside it i have incoming and temp directories for both emule clients. It was easy to set  both in aMule (linux) and Emule (Win) to download/share the same directories but not that easy with mlDonkey. Any idea?

Thanks for your atention.
Regards.

Manolo

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo